You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- Study guides
Study Abroad and Exchange
Australia Awards Scholarships
International Pathways to JCU
- Enrolment help
- All courses
Applying to JCU
Fees and costs
Coming to Australia
Planning your arrival
- Useful links for new residents
Life in Australia
Working in Australia
- Planning your arrival
Life at JCU
- Campuses and Locations
Student services and support
- Clubs and events
- Student stories
In your language
Making a payment
Use the following two options to make a payment when accepting your offer or continuing your studies.
Payment Portal: Secure Online Payment
You can pay in your local currency using JCU’s Western Union Business Solutions payment portal as an international telegraphic transfer or using your VISA/Mastercard.
Be sure to:
1. Quote your student identification number as outlined in your offer letter.
2. Provide a copy of the Western Union Business Solutions online receipt if paying by credit card payment, or the bank receipt (TT slip) and Western Union‘s confirmation email for Telegraphic Transfer payment.
Ensure you attach a copy with your signed offer letter.
User Guide – Payments from China
Direct deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer
You may also pay via an electronic funds transfer directly into JCU’s account:
Commonwealth Bank of Australia - Townsville, Queensland, Australia 4810
Account Name: James Cook University
BSB Number: 064817
Account Number: 00050019
SWIFT Code: CTBAAU2S
Be sure to:
Quote your student identification number
Provide a copy of your electronic funds transfer (EFT) receipt when returning your signed offer letter.