Family OSHC

If you intend to bring family members with you to Australia as dependents on your student visa they must be covered by Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) as one of the conditions of their visa.

To include your family in your OSHC membership, you will need to upgrade your single student cover to family cover, addition fees apply.

If you need to change your membership from single to family cover, contact JCU’s preferred OSHC provider, Allianz Global Assistance.

AusAID students must see AusAID staff first before making any changes to their health cover membership. AusAID students are required to pay the additional premiums for OSHC family cover.

For more information about visa requirements visit the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.