Hartley’s Creek is one of the longest established wildlife attractions in Tropical North Queensland, as well as being a working crocodile farm producing skins & meat for export & domestic consumption.
Daintree Saltwater Barramundi Fish Farm have been producing Australia’s best hand-reared Barramundi for over a decade. The pond is stocked with over 1,500 Barramundi (including albinos) Barramundi range from weight: 1 to 12kg. length 50cm to 1m.
Exclusive Charter Coaches will collect delegates from the Pullman Cairns International after the Conference morning session. The half day tour will go to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures & the Barramundi Farm.
- Exclusive Charter Coaches return from the Pullman International Hotel
- Entry to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Entry to Daintree Saltwater Barramundi Fish Farm
- Private guided tour with wildlife keepers
- Crocodile Farm Tour
- Wetlands Crocodile Cruise with informativecommentary
- See Pole feeding with large crocodiles
- See Cassowaries
- See Koala’s
- See Wallabies
- See Birds of Prey
- Barramundi Farm Tour
- Picnic Lunch
- Cold bottle of water
Departs: 11.30 am - Returns: 5.30 pm
*Included in Delegate Full Conference
Images used are Courtesy of Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures and Daintree Saltwater Barramundi Fish Farm