We are pleased to invite you to participate in the ISGA XIII in tropical Cairns, North Queensland.
Exhibitor and Sponsorship opportunities are a great way to promote your company products and services on an international platform. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor please have a look at our information pack below.
If you decide to be a part of ISGA XIII please email your application form to ISGA@jcu.edu.au
Bursaries are still available, submissions to be sent to Joshua.email@example.com
Closing date is Friday 16th March 2018- conditions apply
The FRDC welcomes participants from the Australian aquaculture industry to apply for 1 of 5 INDUSTRY BURSARIES to attend the International Symposium of Genetics in Aquaculture XIII.
The Fisheries Research & Development Corporation (FRDC) has sponsored bursaries for all eligible industry registrants (bursaries are valued at $1000 each).
To qualify for one of the available FRDC Industry Bursaries a participant must supply both of the following documentation:
- A letter from your current employer supporting your attendance to ISGA XIII in the capacity of an Industry participant and on your company letterhead.
- A 300 word response on why and how this bursary will benefit you and your company.
* Please note these bursaries will be selected and critiqued on the supporting documents from a panel of FRDC's choosing.
* To qualify you must be an individual of an Australian aquaculture-related Company.
* If you are successful funds will be issued to the individual or company and must be used to register and fund your attendance to ISGA XIII only.
The International Association for Genetics in Aquaculture (IAGA) has sponsored bursaries for all eligible student registrations.
To qualify for a IAGA Student Bursary a student must supply both of the following documentation:
- A letter from your current supervisor supporting your attendance to ISGA XIII in the capacity of a student and on your Formal University or Institute letterhead. Please include details on what you will be presenting at the conference
- A copy of your current student identification card
* Please note these bursaries are on first come first serve basis and will only be awarded to the first 50 eligible registrations.
* Bursary submissions will not be accepted until registration opens on 15/01/2018.
* Once approved you will be emailed a link to the registration portal for the discounted fee.
* You must present either an oral or poster presentation.