We are pleased to invite you to participate in the ISGA XIII in tropical Cairns, North Queensland.
Exhibitor and Sponsorship opportunities are a great way to promote your company products and services on an international platform. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor please have a look at our information pack below.
If you decide to be a part of ISGA XIII please email your application form to ISGA@jcu.edu.au
The International Association for Genetics in Aquaculture (IAGA) has sponsored bursaries for all eligible student registrations.
To qualify for a IAGA Student Bursary a student must supply both of the following documentation:
- A letter from your current supervisor supporting your attendance to ISGA XIII in the capacity of a student and on your Formal University or Institute letterhead
- A copy of your current student identification card
* Please note these bursaries are on first come first serve basis and will only be awarded to the first 50 eligible registrations.
* Bursary submissions will not be accepted until registration opens on 15/01/2018.
* Once approved you will be emailed a link to the registration portal for the discounted fee.