You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- Explore Grants and Funding
Partner with us
Research Contracts & Consultancies
Innovate with us
- Defence Trade Controls
- Intellectual Property
- Discover our Facilities
- Contact Us
Ethics and Research Integrity
- Low/Negligible Risk Applications
- Closing Dates for Submission of Human Ethics Applications
- Getting help from Human Ethics Advisors
- Health Service Districts and External HREC Approvals
- How to submit a human research ethics application: Full HREC review
- Human Research Ethics
- Human Ethics Advisors
- Complaints and Unexpected Events
Animal Welfare and Ethics
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Research Ethics
- Research Code of Conduct
- Human Ethics
JCU Connect About JCU Connect
About JCU Connect
Opening doors to opportunity
JCU Connect links the world-class expertise of James Cook University (JCU) with industry needs. From developing strategic partnerships to harnessing innovation, JCU Connect is committed to making sure great ideas and great inventions get to market.
We can work with you in a range of ways to help you achieve your research goals or overcome organisational challenges.
- Partner - JCU Connect can assist with developing strategic partnerships and connect you with people, expertise, and resources from across JCU and our global networks.
- Innovate - JCU is passionate about innovation. We can link you with technologies for licencing or forming spin-out companies.
- Engage - JCU Connect can help you build collaborative outcome-oriented partnerships with our researchers.
- Access - JCU Connect can assist you to access Government tenders and research and development funding for entrepreneurs, start-ups, investors, small to large businesses and researchers.