You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- Explore Grants and Funding
Partner & Collaborate
Research Contracts & Consultancies
Management of Research Commercialisation
- Intellectual Property
- Discover our Facilities
- Contact Us
Uploading a Pitch Video to YouTube
- Record your Pitch Video and save as a .MP4 file.
- Open YouTube and Sign in or create an account https://www.youtube.com/
Upload your Video
- Click the Upload video Button in the Top Right menu it looks like this:
You should see the Select files to upload screen:
- You can Drag and Drop the Video file here.
Make sure you select "Unlisted" from the privacy drop-down.
This will ensure that only people with the video's direct link can access it.
Once the file is selected you should see the uploading screen:
- Here you can add a Title and Description for your Pitch Video.
- It will take several minutes to upload the video, be patient.
- Navigate to the Advanced Settings tab and un-tick the sharing options to match the below example.
- Once Complete click 'Done' button.
You have successfully uploaded a Video to YouTube.
- Copy the YouTube video link for use in your Application