You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- Explore Grants and Funding
Partner & Collaborate
Research Contracts & Consultancies
Management of Research Commercialisation
- Intellectual Property
- Discover our Facilities
- Contact Us
How to collect ISI Journal Impact Factors
- Go to the ISI Web of Science site.
- In the top bar, select Journal Citation Reports.
- You will now see a list of all journals sorted by Journal Impact factor. To filter the list, use the left hand panel to filter by subject category or select by journal title etc. Once you have configured the filter you need to click on Submit which is at the bottom of the left-hand filter panel.
- To change how the Journal data is sorted, click on the column header of the field you want to sort on
- You can download the data by clicking on download icon in the top right portion of the web page.