Last updated: 22 March 2019
Once you are logged in to LearnJCU:
- Open the desired location for deployment of the Academic Success modules and quizzes (for example, the Learning Resources content folder)
- Click Build Content > Content Package (SCORM)
- Click Browse Content Collection.
- Hover over the Browse button and click Institution Content from the dropdown that appears
- Click on the Learning_Objects folder
- Click on the Epigeum_Academic-Success folder
- Within this folder is a listing of all of the Academic Success modules and associated end-of-module quizzes.
- Select the radio button next to the module zip file – this example will use the What is Higher Education For? module – and click Submit
- Confirm the file selection by clicking Submit
- Begin to configure the Academic Success module (modify the default title if required, make the module available to students, define the number of attempts, track views etc)
- Further down the configuration form, ensure that the Grade SCORM field is set to No Grading and the Grade SCOS field is set to No, and click Submit.
- After submitting the form, the module will appear in the content folder with a purple Success: Content Added message at the top of the screen.
Getting access to subject sites
- Managing staff roles in LearnJCU (PDF, 583 KB)
- Opting in/out of subjects as a Site Editor or Viewer (PDF, 359 KB)
- Staff troubleshooting access to subject sites
Setting up and managing the subject site
- Creating and editing assignment submission dropboxes
- Using Safe Assign as a plagiarism tool in assignment dropboxes (PDF, 264 KB)
- Grade settings in assignment dropboxes explained
- Creating, editing and using rubrics with assessment items
- Importing and exporting rubrics between subjects
- Downloading assignments from the Grade Centre in bulk
- Grading assignment submissions online
- Grading assignment submissions with Safe Assign enabled
- Additional information...
Tests, Surveys and Pools
- Create tests and surveys
- What question types are available?
- Editing tests and questions
- Setting the test or survey options
- Importing and Exporting rubrics between subjects
- Grading tests
- Using Respondus Lockdown Browser
- Download the Respondus Lockdown Browser (Windows and Mac)
- Additional information…
Self and Peer Assessment
- Navigate around subject site
- Editing and managing content
- Content editor functionality
- Using mashups
- Building a glossary
- View a site as a student with 'Student Preview'
- Inserting Academic Success Modules
- Academic Success - End-of-Module Quizzes
- Embedding Lynda.com courses into LearnJCU Subject Sites
- Additional information…