Techsmith Relay is JCU’s do-it-yourself tool for creating and publishing personal screencasts.
- Record on Windows or Mac anytime, anywhere
- A simple recorder interface lets you focus on your presentation, not worry about technical detail
- Use the built in Trimming feature to top and tail your presentations before sending to the server
- Automatically record narrated PowerPoint presentations and produce a clickable table of contents
- Students can jump directly to the content they need by searching for a word or phrase that appears on a slide or even words spoken during the recording
- Log on to your own personal dashboard to access all your recordings
- Automatic email notifications tell you when your video is available so you don't have to monitor production progress
- Enjoy the freedom of the portable recorder, which lets you record on any computer and send to the server later
- Easily publish presentations to LearnJCU.
Recording and publishing a vodcast