JCU eLectures provides a digital lecture recording and hosting service as a flexible option for students to access lecture content.
- Can be recorded in any room with a videoconferencing endpoint
- Can be accessed on-campus or from home
- Are made available as a link in Reserve Online within four days of recording
- Can be published to any LearnJCU subject site
- Are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for students.
- Can be viewed online or made available as a downloadable MP4 or MP3
- For staff who need further practical advice about booking or presenting a lecture or event to be recorded, please contact email@example.com
- For staff who need advice on digital media or publishing media to LearnJCU, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For students who require assistance with viewing a recorded eLecture, please contact InfoHelp