Videos recorded in Techsmith Relay may not play straight away in some version of Firefox. This is because Firefox now blocks some less secure versions of Flash player by default. If Firefox is not playing your Techsmith videos you will need to activate the Shockwave Flash plugin using the following procedure:
1. Update your Firefox browser to the latest release (You can get it here)
2. Update your Flash browser plugin to the latest release (You can get it here)
3. Open Firefox and click the Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
4. In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Plugins panel and locate the entry for the Shockwave Flash plugin
5. Select ‘Always Activate’ from the pulldown to the right of the Shockwave Flash plugin (circled above)
You should now be able to play your video.