- A Personal Learning Space where students can create, organise, share and present records of learning and experience in the form of e-portfolios.
- Provides a continuous record of students development as learners and professionals.
- Can be integrated into subjects by making resources such as structured forms (templates) and workbooks (collections of templates) available to students to complete as part of the assessment for that subject (e.g. clinical placement, work integration learning, course learning outcomes and graduate attributes)
- Available to all JCU staff and students
- Accessible via LearnJCU
- Offers free perpetual alumni accounts so students can take their assets with them.
Some essentials to help you get started with PebblePad.