Submitting an assignment in PebblePad is different to submitting to a LearnJCU Assignment dropbox. In LearnJCU you submit when you have completed the assignment (eg. an essay). In PebblePad you will usually be submitting an asset such as a portfolio that you develop over time.
Submitting an asset to a PebblePad Assignment only needs to be done once at the beginning of the study period. Your lecturer will be able to see any changes you make to your submitted items in real time and give you comments and feedback as you progress.
1. In Pebble+ go to your Asset store by clicking on the Assets link (or by clicking the View your assets button)
2. Select the asset to be submitted by clicking the icon to its left (a green tick will be displayed), then click the I want to... button and select Share.
3. In the pop-up window, select the For assessment option
4. Select the workspace where the assignment is to be submitted (Hint: The name of the workspace will usually be the same os the subject code)
5. Scroll down to the Terms of Usage section and click the checkbox to agree to the terms, then click the Share for assessment button to complete the submission of your assignment.
A Shared for assessment icon will be displayed next to asset to indicate that it has been successfully submitted for assessment.