Transitions & Retention
- Evaluation and Feedback
- Professional Development & Recognition
Policies & Frameworks
Subject Outline Guide and Template
- Diploma of Health (Nursing Pathway)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Physician Assistant)
- Postgraduate Biomedical Sciences
- Postgraduate Medicine and Dentistry
- Postgraduate Midwifery
- Postgraduate Nursing Science
- Postgraduate Psychology
- Postgraduate Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Postgraduate Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate of Aeromedical Retrieval
- Postgraduate Rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma of Rural Generalist Practice
- Subject Outline Guide and Template
Content from LearnJCU subject and community sites are not automatically ‘rolled over’ from one study period to subsequent study periods, however it is possible to selectively transfer content items between sites yourself or submit a request to the LearnJCU team to have the content of the whole site transferred to another site.
Transferring content between subject sites
Individual content items (e.g. folders, documents) can be copied between any sites in which you are a lecturer or site administrator within the same calendar year.
The content of a whole site can be transferred from one year or study period to another. This type of transfer is done centrally by the Learning Technologies team and can be requested by submitting a Site transfer request form. Log onto StaffOnline > Academic Staff Information > Teaching Roles Database > Request site transfer.