You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Transitions & Retention
- Evaluation and Feedback
- Professional Development & Recognition
Policies & Frameworks
Subject Outline Guide and Template
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Postgraduate Biomedical Sciences
- Postgraduate Medicine and Dentistry
- Postgraduate Midwifery
- Postgraduate Nursing Science
- Postgraduate Psychology
- Postgraduate Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Postgraduate Veterinary Science
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate of Aeromedical Retrieval
- Postgraduate Rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Diploma of Health (Nursing Pathway)
- Graduate Diploma of Rural Generalist Practice
- Subject Outline Guide and Template
Inclusive Practice Awards (IPA)
Applications for the 2018 award round have closed. Contact AccessAbility Services for updates.
JCU Inclusive Practice Awards (IPA)
Through AccessAbility Services, the Directorate of Learning, Teaching and Student Engagement assists teaching staff to provide the best teaching and learning experiences for JCU's diverse student population.
AccessAbility Services is a confidential support service for students who identify with temporary or permanent injury, disability, illness or health condition. Students who register with AccessAbility Services may nominate a JCU staff member(s) who demonstrates exceptional commitment to helping students achieve positive learning experiences and campus experiences in general.
The Inclusive Practice Awards have been part of AccessAbility Services since 2000 and are presented annually. The Awards recognise the efforts made by staff to be flexible, consultative, proactive, and/or innovative in minimising the challenges for students studying with a temporary or permanent disability, injury, illness or health condition.
View the Award Recipients from 2006-2018.
To discuss the nomination process, please contact your nearest AccessAbility office via email: