You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Transitions & Retention
- Evaluation and Feedback
- Professional Development & Recognition
Policies & Frameworks
Subject Outline Guide and Template
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Postgraduate Biomedical Sciences
- Postgraduate Medicine and Dentistry
- Postgraduate Midwifery
- Postgraduate Nursing Science
- Postgraduate Psychology
- Postgraduate Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Postgraduate Veterinary Science
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate of Aeromedical Retrieval
- Postgraduate Rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Diploma of Health (Nursing Pathway)
- Graduate Diploma of Rural Generalist Practice
- Subject Outline Guide and Template
National Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning
Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning are a part of the suite of awards available for Australian university teaching. They recognise and reward the diverse contributions that individuals and teams make to the quality of student learning.
Citations are awarded to those who have made significant contributions to student learning in a specific area of responsibility over a sustained period of no less than three years. They may be awarded to academic, general staff, sessional staff and institutional associates.
Up to 150 national citations, including an Early Career category, with a prize value of $10,000 are awarded each year.
Initial applications are made through the Directorate of Learning, Teaching and Student Engagement. Institutions can make up to six (6) nominations.
Thinking of applying for this award?
JCU has a systematic and supportive application process for national citations, which begins with nominating for and successfully receiving a JCU Citation.
For further information and application guidelines, see JCU Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning.