You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Transitions & Retention
- Evaluation and Feedback
- Professional Development & Recognition
Policies & Frameworks
Subject Outline Guide and Template
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Postgraduate Biomedical Sciences
- Postgraduate Medicine and Dentistry
- Postgraduate Midwifery
- Postgraduate Nursing Science
- Postgraduate Psychology
- Postgraduate Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Postgraduate Veterinary Science
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate of Aeromedical Retrieval
- Postgraduate Rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Diploma of Health (Nursing Pathway)
- Graduate Diploma of Rural Generalist Practice
- Subject Outline Guide and Template
JCU Sessional Teaching Awards
JCU Sessional Teaching Awards recognise the significant contributions made by sessional staff to the teaching and learning community of JCU.
These awards are an initiative of the Division of Student Life, and facilitated by the Directorate of Learning, Teaching and Student Engagement.
Up to 10 awards with a prize value of $1,000 each will be awarded with a total prize value of $10,000. Recipients will receive the award as a personal cash prize.
College Deans may nominate any staff member who has been employed on a sessional basis during the year.
For the purposes of these Awards, all nominations must relate to contributions to student learning in undergraduate and coursework postgraduate courses.
Sessional award recipients will not be eligible for renomination within three years of receiving an award.
- For further information regarding the nomination process, download the Application Guidelines.
- To nominate a sessional staff member, speak to your College Dean about compiling the required Nomination Form.
- Submit the nomination form to your College Associate Dean Learning and Teaching (see LTSE contacts) by the nomination closing date.
- Your Associate Dean Learning and Teaching will submit the nomination to email@example.com on the closing date.
Nominations for 2018 closed on Monday, 3 September 2018.