Transitions & Retention
- Evaluation and Feedback
- Professional Development & Recognition
Policies & Frameworks
Subject Outline Guide and Template
- Diploma of Health (Nursing Pathway)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Physician Assistant)
- Postgraduate Biomedical Sciences
- Postgraduate Medicine and Dentistry
- Postgraduate Midwifery
- Postgraduate Nursing Science
- Postgraduate Psychology
- Postgraduate Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Postgraduate Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate of Aeromedical Retrieval
- Postgraduate Rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma of Rural Generalist Practice
- Subject Outline Guide and Template
JCU Sessional Teaching Awards
JCU Sessional Teaching Awards recognise the significant contributions made by sessional staff to the teaching and learning community of JCU.
These awards are an initiative of the Division of Student Life, and facilitated by the Directorate of Learning, Teaching and Student Engagement.
Up to six awards, with a prize value of $200 each, will be awarded in 2020, and will be presented at a celebratory event.
College Deans may nominate any staff member who has been employed on a sessional basis during the year.
For the purposes of these Awards, all nominations must relate to contributions to student learning in undergraduate and coursework postgraduate courses.
Sessional award recipients will not be eligible for renomination within three years of receiving an award.
- For further information regarding the nomination process, download the Application Guidelines.
- To nominate a sessional staff member, speak to your College Dean about compiling the required Nomination Form.
- Submit the nomination form to your College Associate Dean Learning & Teaching (see LTSE contacts) by the nomination closing date.
- Your Associate Dean Learning & Teaching will submit the nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
Monday, 31 August, 2020