You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- About JCUPartner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- JCU Connect
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Media & Comms
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- About JCU
Transitions & Retention
- Evaluation and Feedback
- Professional Development & Recognition
Policies & Frameworks
Subject Outline Guide and Template
- Diploma of Health (Nursing Pathway)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Physician Assistant)
- Postgraduate Biomedical Sciences
- Postgraduate Medicine and Dentistry
- Postgraduate Midwifery
- Postgraduate Nursing Science
- Postgraduate Psychology
- Postgraduate Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Postgraduate Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate of Aeromedical Retrieval
- Postgraduate Rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma of Rural Generalist Practice
- Subject Outline Guide and Template
Academic Success - End-of-Module Quizzes
Academic Success - End-of-module quizzes in 2018 LearnJCU sites
Once you are logged in to LearnJCU:
- Under the course Control Panel at the base of the left menu bar, open the Subject Tools list and click Tests, Surveys and Pools
- Click Tests
- Click Import Test
- Click Browse Content Collection.
- Hover over the Browse button and click Institution Content from the dropdown that appears.
- Click the Learning_Objects folder.
- Click the Epigeum_Academic-Success folder.
- Select the radio button next to the module zip file – this example will use the What is Higher Education For?module – and click Submit
- Confirm the file selection by clicking Submit
- Within this folder is a listing of all of the Academic Success modules and associated end-of-module quizzes.
- Select the radio button next to the end-of-module quiz zip file – this example will use the What is Higher Education For? module quiz – and click Submit.
- Confirm the file selection by clicking Submit.
- An import completion message will appear with details of the time and date the process was run and the final status.
- Navigating back to the course Control Panel > Subject Tools > Tests, Surveys and Pools > Tests will show the newly imported quiz and its status (not deployed at this time).
- To deploy the quiz, navigate to the desired location (in this example, the Learning Resources folder where the Academic Success Module also appears) and click Assessments > Test.
- From the Add an Existing Test box, select the end-of-module quiz and click Submit.
- Begin to configure the quiz (modify the default name if required, add notes for students, make the quiz open in a new window, make the quiz link available to students, add new announcements etc).
- Continue configuration (set multiple attempts if desired, set a timer, set display dates).
- Further down the configuration form, ensure that the Include this Test in Grade Centre Score Calculations option is ticked.
- Finalise quiz settings around display of results to students and question presentation, and click Submit.
- After submitting the form, the end-of-module quiz will appear in the content folder with a purple Success: <quiz name> Options Edited message at the top of the screen.
- Finally, open the course Control Panel > Grade Centre > Full Grade Centre to check that a new column for the end-of-module quiz has been added.
- James Cook University
- Bachelor of Advanced Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business / Laws
- Bachelor of Business & Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Primary Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Environmental Practice
- Bachelor of Geology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (External)
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Planning
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology
- Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering / Science (Honours) MBA in Tourism
- Master of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Master of Data Science
- Bachelor of Sports Psychology
- Bachelor of Marine Science
- Bachelor of Medicine / Surgery
- Bachelor of Nursing Science [Pre-Registration]
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Master of Conflict Management & Resolution
- Graduate Certificate of Conflict Management & Resolution
- Master of Global Development
- Master of International Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Technology and Innovation
- Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Diploma of Higher Education (Business)
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Business Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Engineering and Applied Science
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in General Studies
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Health
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Information Technology
- Diploma of Higher Education Majoring in Science
- Diploma of Higher Education, Majoring in Society and Culture