The Senior Liaison Librarian acts as a focus for contact and enquiries for the Division of Tropical Health and Medicine. Particular responsibilities include:
- The development, delivery and assessment of library liaison services that contribute to the University’s learning, teaching and research.
- Coordination of a proactive cross-campus team of librarians and partners with other professional and academic staff to integrate and embed digital and information literacies into the curricula to enhance student learning.
- Providing specialist consultation services for discipline based scholarly information and communications to researchers and scholars including the development of research profiles.
Sam provides consultation services and delivers digital and information literacy programs that enhance student learning and contribute to the learning, teaching and research aims of the University within the disciplines of Veterinary Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Molecular and Cell Biology and Psychology.
Provides information services, including ICT assistance to JCU students and staff, and assists the Senior Liaison Librarian by providing support for research and scholarly communication to the disciplines of Veterinary Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Molecular and Cell Biology and Psychology.
Social Media Links
- College of Healthcare Sciences Learning and Teaching Committee
- College of Public Health, Medical and Veterinary Sciences Learning and Teaching Committee
- Nursing and Midwifery Learning and Teaching Committee