The Senior Liaison Librarian acts as a focus for contact and enquiries for the Division of Tropical Health and Medicine. Particular responsibilities include:
- The development, delivery and assessment of library liaison services that contribute to the University’s learning, teaching and research.
- Coordination of a proactive cross-campus team of librarians and partners with other professional and academic staff to integrate and embed digital and information literacies into the curricula to enhance student learning.
- Providing specialist consultation services for discipline based scholarly information and communications to researchers and scholars including the development of research profiles.
Social Media Links
- College of Healthcare Sciences Learning and Teaching Committee
- College of Public Health, Medical and Veterinary Sciences Learning and Teaching Committee
- Nursing and Midwifery Learning and Teaching Committee