You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- One Search
- A-Z Databases
Books, DVDs & More
- Subject Guides
- Past Exams
- Research Online @ JCU
Visiting the Library
- Open Access Resources
- Subject Guides
Online Information Skills Training
- Endnote Library Guide
- The Learning Centre
- Referencing Library Guide
- Annotated Bibliography
- Literature Reviews
Interlibrary Loans & Document Supply
- Off Campus Library Service
Copying, Printing, Binding & Laminating
Group Study Rooms
Improving the Library
- Client Service Charter
- Social Media, Suggestions & Feedback
- Opening Hours
The Library offers a Intellectual Property & Copyright workshop as part of the Graduate Research School Professional Development Program Handbook. Additional workshops can be given on request.
For further assistance, contact Infohelp or the University Copyright Officer.
- Copyright information for repository users
Unless otherwise stated, the works in ResearchOnline@JCU are protected by copyright. Copyright is retained by the copyright owners -- author(s) and/or publisher(s).
Information Management policy
- Copyright Information for Post-Graduate Students
Introduction to sources of information about copyright focussing on the needs of postgraduate students.
- ResearchOnline@JCU - Copyright
ResearchOnline@JCU Copyright Issues
- Creating Works
How Copyright affects creating works
- Helpful Copyright Links & Resources
Links to helpful Copyright Resources.
- Creative Commons
An introduction the idea and implementation of Creative Commons
- About the JCU Copyright section
The role of the JCU Copyright section and how to contact the JCU Copyright Officer.