Apply to change your preference

Changing your preference means that you want to change one of the following on your new offer:

  • The campus you will study at
  • The delivery mode of the course your will study
  • Your major, or
  • Your course.

For all changes of preference, complete the form below.

DO NOT continue to accept your current offer or enrol in subjects until you have been advised the outcome of your new application.

Already started studies?

If you have already undertaken some study in your course, please visit Enrolments for current students for advice on changing your enrolment.

Apply to change your preference

Required fields are marked with an asterisk(*).

Date of Birth *
If you remember the address you used to apply to JCU, please enter it. Otherwise use your preferred contact email address.
Please indicate the course you wish to change into. Note, joint degrees not available with external delivery mode