Once you choose your subjects you need to check your timetable to ensure you have no lecture clashes.
The timetable for 2017 will be available on 18 November 2016.
To check your timetable:
1. Download a timetable planner.
2. Go to the timetable website.
3. Select 'subjects' on the left side of the screen.
4. Select your College, or other as appropriate, from the top drop down box.
5. Select campus if required.
6. Choose your subjects from the top drop down box (you can select more than one subject by holding the 'CTRL' key).
7. Select the study period or weeks from the next drop down box.
8. Finally, choose the days and times from the next two drop downs (the best option, unless there are intensives or weekend activities is to choose 'all week' and 'all hours'.
9. Write down the subject's classes in your timetable planner. Tutorials and workshops are usually repeated and you only need to choose one time, however it's a good idea to write down several options.
For more help on how to use your timetable, see our Timetable Help page.
Next, go to Step 5 - enrol.