Before the enrolment open date, an email notification on how and when to enrol will be sent to your JCU email address. Once the online enrolment is available, you can enrol in your subjects through eStudent.
Online enrolments for 2018 subjects are now open!
1. Log in to eStudent.
2. Click on the 'My Study Plans' tab then 'Study Plans' from the left panel. This will show your Study Plan. (If you receive a red error message, it means you have not yet completed a form or confirmed your details yet. Once you do this, you will be able to enrol).
3. Select your Subjects by using your Study Plan in eStudent:
4. Once you have selected all your level 1 subjects, confirm that you have chosen the right study period and campus and have ticked the box on the right side for each subject.
5. Select 'Enrol in selected subjects' at the bottom of the page. (A new page will open to your selected subjects).
6. Check the subjects listed are correct and then submit 'Confirm Enrolment'.
7. The page will display green ticks next to your chosen subjects. This means you have enrolled successfully!
8. If you want a record of your enrolment, select 'Current Enrolment' on the left navigation menu, and then select 'Email my Enrolment Advice'.
Help with enrolment:
After you have finished enrolment, you will also need to register for classes in eStudent.