Online enrolment for 2017 is now open! You will receive an email to your JCU email address when enrolment is close to opening. Once online enrolment is available, you will be ready to enrol in your subjects through eStudent.
1. Log in to eStudent.
2. Click on the My Study Plans tab then Study Plans from the left panel. This will show you your study plan, which is basically a blueprint of your course. (If you receive a red error message, it means you haven't completed a form or confirmed your details yet. Once you do this, you will be able to enrol.)
3. Use the subjects you planned in Step 3 to easily select the subjects in eStudent.
4. Once you have selected all your level 1 subjects, check that you have chosen the right study period and campus and ticked the box on the right hand side for each subject.
5. Click Enrol in selected subjects at the bottom of the page.
6. A new page will open with your selected subjects. Check the subjects listed are correct, and then click Confirm Enrolment.
7. The page should display green ticks next to your chosen subjects. This means you have enrolled successfully! If you want a record of your enrolment, click Current Enrolment on the left navigation menu, and then click Email my Enrolment Advice.
Need more help?
Visit eStudent Online Help for step-by-step instructions and troubleshooting for nearly every part of eStudent.
Alternatively, our Enrolment Help team are always happy to provide you with one-on-one assistance.
Phone: 07 4781 5255 or 07 4232 1000 (Option 3)
In Person: Student Centre
After you have finished enrolment, you will also need to register for classes in eStudent.