The first step is to accept your offer and then activate your student account. You can also choose to defer, decline or change something about your course.
1. Click here to accept and activate. You'll first need to verify your details and then answer a few questions about your study.
2. Once completed, you will be redirected to eStudent (where you manage your enrolment).
3. Under the Offers tab, click the View button next to your offer.
4. After reading the Terms and Conditions, scroll to the bottom of this page and click Accept this Offer and Student Contract - Terms and Conditions.
5. You are now a JCU student and your account has been activated! Continue to Step 2 - eStudent to continue your enrolment.
If you are wanting to change something about your offer such as the campus, attendance mode, major, or wanting to change the course altogether, please submit a Change of Preference application.
If you are not ready to start studying right away, or want some more time to consider studying at JCU, submit a deferral form. You can delay the start of your course for a maximum of twelve months.
If you have changed your mind and no longer wish to study at JCU, complete and submit a decline form.