North Queensland Festival of Life Science in association with Townsville Health Symposium will be showcasing our student’s innovative research.
There will be two competition categories (Honours & HDR students), with 4 prizes being awarded in total. The prizes will each be up to the value up to $2,500 which the winners are to use to attend a conference (national or international) of their own choice in their research field.
1. All applicants must be currently enrolled in a College within the Division of Tropical Health and Medicine.
2. Previous year winners are ineligible for the following year.
3. All applicants must complete an application form.
4. All presentations will be limited to 10 minutes, and are intended to allow students to present their research project and its significance to an intelligent but non-specialist audience. A limited number of PowerPoint Slides would be appropriate.
5. Presentations will be judged by a panel that will assess the presentations in terms of the ability of the presenter to convey the excitement and significance of the work.
No appeals will be considered after the announcement of the winners.
6. Five Travel bursaries will be available for students based in Cairns to present in Townsville please indicate on the application form if you wish to apply.
Please apply through ResearchWeb.
Presenters will need to login and create a short profile to access, if not already a member.