Websites, Student Portals and IT Support
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- IT Services
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Off-Campus Students
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- VAVS Home
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTD
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
There are a range of online portals that you will need to be familiar with throughout your time at JCU.
The Current Students website is your go-to site for everything to do with studying at JCU. This is also where you can log in to LearnJCU, eStudent and StudentsOnline.
eStudent is where you manage your enrolment, submit forms (HECS-HELP), view and pay your fees, view your results, update your personal details and more. Staff at the Student Centre can help you with any questions about using eStudent.
The JCU App provides single sign-on access to eStudent and LearnJCU as well as key information about support services and resources.
StudentsOnline is where you access your lecture and exam timetables and textbook lists. You can also make credit card payment for your CopyPrint account if you are using printers on the main campuses.
Your JCU email account is your primary source of communication. You will receive information on accessing your account when you accept your offer on the New Students webpage. Check emails on weekdays for official communication regarding your enrolment, fees or academic progression. When communicating with JCU, use your JCU email address as this provides proof of your identity.
The IT Help Desk provides students with a first point of contact for all Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Services offered at JCU, including IT enquiries, account access issues and fault reporting. Certain software is available free for students, including Microsoft Office and virus protection. Visit Student IT Essentials for a full list of services. Keep an eye on the IT Bulletins for important updates and notices.
InfoHelp is your first point of contact for assistance with library and IT questions. Staff provide help with online portals, locate information for assignments and assist with referencing. You can get in touch via Live Chat, the online help form, or by phone. All of these details can be found via the ‘Get Help’ link on the Library website.