Making new friends and connections is important and can really help you to adjust to uni life and succeed in your studies.
Get to know your fellow students by using the Communication and Collaboration tools in LearnJCU. The ‘Send Email’ function allows you to contact other students in your course or subject and you can set up a Group for study or project work. For more information click on the 'Guides' tab from the LearnJCU login page.
There may also be student groups on social media that are relevant to your field of study - search "JCU" in Facebook or Twitter to find a group for you (please see examples below).
- JCU College of Arts, Society and Education
- JCU College of Business, Law and Governance
- JCU College of Healthcare Sciences
- JCU RATEP
- JCU Student Association
- JCU Nursing External Students
- JCU Business Society (Townsville)
- JCU Business Student Club (Cairns)
- JCU Bachelor of Education (ECE) External Students
- JCU Education Students
- JCU Photography Club