Office of the Provost Administration
Office of the Provost - Administration
The Office of the Provost has oversight of the academic enterprise – learning and teaching, research, and students.
The Provost is also the standing deputy to the Vice Chancellor.
The Provost oversees the:
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies;
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine;
- Division of Research and Innovation;
- Division of Student Life; and the
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre.
The Provost Office ensures a more integrated approach across the entirety of the Provost portfolio ensuring an enhanced student experience and a joined-up approach to our community engagement and partnerships.
The Office of the Provost Administrative Support team provides administrative and management support and advice to the Provost and the Divisional management teams of Divisional of Research & Innovation and Division of Student Life.