JCU is seeking a crew of friendly and enthusiastic students and staff who are eager to get involved with the JCU community by volunteering at Open Day.
Be the ‘face’ of Open Day by greeting visitors and assisting with directions and questions while promoting a friendly and supportive university experience.
Various roles are available on the day, including event set up and pack down, registration and handing out welcome bags, conducting campus tours, and generally assisting with directions to ensure the event runs smoothly.
Who we're seeking
We're looking for people who are:
- Professional and punctual
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Excellent communicators
- Forward thinkers with an ability to problem solve
- Studying or working at JCU and living in either Townsville or Cairns.
- Free JCU branded t-shirt to wear
- Free lunch on the day
- Certificate of Appreciation to include in your resume
- Opportunities to meet other students and staff, network and promote JCU to prospective students and their families
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact JCU Marketing by email to email@example.com or by calling (07) 4781 6838.
We look forward to receiving your application!