1. Go to the ISI Web of Science site, by following this link.
2. In the top green bar, select (instead of Web of Science) Journal Citation Reports.
3. Click the GO button, next to the selection box.
4. Select the appropriate JCR edition.
5. Select Subject category (default setting) as the option to view a group of journals.
6. Click Submit
7. Select the most appropriate category from the alphabetically sorted list of subject categories.
8. View Journal data sorted by Journal Title.
9. Click Submit
10. Scan for the Abbreviated Journal Title in the pages listed to find the current Impact Factor.