You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- About JCUPartner with JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- VAVS Home
- Media & Comms
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
- About JCU
Media Release Archive 2019. Browse our Media Releases from 2019. Stay Social #jculife.
Rhondda Jones, Mr Patrick Peacock, Professor Peter Ridd, Ms Clair Stark and Mr Justin Sexton.
I have a deep interest in coastal landscape ecology and processes, in particular, urban ecology. To achieve this requires cooperation and integration from a multidisciplinary team of scientists, managers and policy makers.
Dr John Ginger is the Research Director of the Cyclone Testing Station, at James Cook University in Townsville. He has been involved in research, testing and consulting in wind engineering since 1987.
JCU’s Professor Peter Ridd said invasive plant species pose a serious threat to Australia’s natural environment and account for around 15 per cent of flora across the country. ... Professor Ridd said that the results of the work could be applied to
Professor Peter Ridd. BSc, Dip Ed. PhD. College of Science, Technology and Engineering.
Dr Owen Kenny holds the position of Lecturer within the College of Science & Engineering at James Cook University (JCU) on the Townsville campus.
Borne of the research interests of Professor Peter Ridd, the laboratory is now active in both research and consulting.
Professor Peter Ridd, Head of the School of Physics at JCU, will present a lecture this week (March 15) on nuclear energy, as part of a new Public Lecture Series being ... Professor Ridd’s lecture, titled The Fukushima Nuclear Incident, reanalysis of
Refine your search
- page 12