My Online Application Checklist
- Future Students
- Fees & Financial Support
- Exams & Results
- Important Dates
- Student Life
The Learning Centre
- Services Available
- Getting Started
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Academic Integrity
- Develop Your English
- Maths and Statistics
- Short Courses and Workshops
- Downloads and Module Booklets
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
My Online Application Checklist
Before you start your application, you should take some time to prepare. To complete your application successfully you will need the following:
a valid email address unique to you. This will be the address used to send your user name and password for future access to Online Applications.
your degree preferences
1. New Applicants to JCU Only
Register by providing your personal details. You will be emailed temporary log in details. Once you have completed the registration process you can begin applying for courses immediately.
2. Current and Previous JCU Students
If you have previously studied at JCU or have previously applied but not enrolled your login and password will be the same as your login and password for eStudent. You DO NOT need to register.
All electronic documents for upload with your application must be in a suitable file format i.e. pdf, doc, docx, or jpg image files. If you provide files in other formats it may delay assessment of your application. The file size limit is 5Mb per file.
In some cases you may need to attach additional forms to your application. In particular:
International Applicants intending to study a Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Medicine-Bachelor of Surgery or Bachelor of Veterinary Science
Applicants intending to study a research degree
Requests for Advance Standing (prior studies)
To upload documents after submitting your application, log back in to your online application - click the 'Upload Supporting Documentation' button.
When you have submitted your application, you will be able to print a Cover Sheet. This should be attached to any hard copy documentation you are required to provide. Hard copy documentation should be certified.
Applications for research degrees must be completed in full before assessment can commence.
Once you have submitted your application you can track this by logging into eStudent. Applicants new to JCU can use the temporary user name and password emailed to you at the time of registration.