Make a payment in advance
- Future Students
- Fees & Financial Support
- Exams & Results
- Important Dates
- Student Life
The Learning Centre
- Services Available
- Getting Started
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Academic Integrity
- Develop Your English
- Maths and Statistics
- Short Courses and Workshops
- Downloads and Module Booklets
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Careers and Employability
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Tropical Sustainable Design Case Studies
- VAVS Home
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Make a payment in advance
The advance payment option in eStudent allows you to make a payment on your account via credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
The amount displayed as total outstanding debt is the sum of all your outstanding fees except those that can be deferred.
If you have debts then your payment is distributed in accordance with the Student Fees Payments and Refunds Policy and are made in order of:
1 - Due Date
2 - Financial Category Priority
3 - Transaction Date
Any additional payments will be registered as credit on to your account.
If you wish to pay a specific fee, for example tuition fee, you need to do this via that particular payment area using the credit card facility in eStudent or in person.
This feature can be used for international students wishing to credit their account with upfront fees before their arrival / commencement of their course.
To make an advanced payment:
In the Amount to Pay field specify the amount you wish to pay
Fill in your credit card details:
Credit Card Type
Credit Card Name
Credit Card Number
Credit Card CVV Number
Credit Card Expiry Month and Credit Card Expiry Year
Select Email Type – JCU recommends using your JCU email account
Click on Submit Payment button.
Note: All fields marked with a red asterisk are mandatory.
Credit card payments are made through the SecurePay gateway. The minimum acceptable payment is $10 and the maximum is $20,000.
If you chose personal email you MUST have previously recorded a personal email address in eStudent via Email Details. You will not receive a Payment Notification Advice if this hasn’t been completed.
After submitting your payment you need to confirm that the payment details are correct by selecting Confirm Payment button
The amount will then be charged to your credit card. Once you make a payment a Payment Notification Advice will also be sent to the email address you selected.
An example of a Payment Notification Advice: