Current Students Exams & Results Need help with academic performance?

Apply now

Need help with academic performance?

If you receive an email informing you that you have not met the required academic standards for your course, we understand that you may be anxious and concerned.

We want to see you on track with your studies. As well as seeking informal feedback from your lecturers and academic advisers at any time, we have processes in place to let you:

  • explain your personal situation to show how this may have affected your performance and

  • make the most of opportunities to gain skills to improve your academic performance and

  • appeal any decision made by the University that you feel is not fair.

We encourage you to discuss your situation with professional staff in the University or the JCU Student Association:

More information

See Academic Progress FAQs.