JCU Timetable Link – Academic Staff
- Future Students
- JCU Student Contract – Terms and Conditions
- Townsville and Cairns medical services
- Student Membership and Representation Opportunities’
- Student Support
- Academic Support
- Student Mentor Program
- Student Travel
- ICT Services
- Ask Us
- Fees & Financial Support
- Exams & Results
- Important Dates
- Student Life
The Learning Centre
- Taking Online Exams
- Services Available
- Getting Started
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Academic Integrity
- Develop Your English
- Maths and Statistics
- Short Courses and Workshops
- Downloads and Module Booklets
- Learning in a Virtual Environment
- Learning Online
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Anton Breinl Research Centre
- Living on Campus
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- Centre for Tropical Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology
- College of Business, Law and Governance
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Science and Engineering
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Research and Innovation
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Division of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Foundation for Australian Literary Studies
- Give to JCU
- Graduate Research School
- JCU Ideas Lab
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- IT Services
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Off-Campus Students
- Open Day
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Study Now
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- VAVS Home
- WHOCC for Vector-borne & NTD
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
You can now load your personal class timetable to the calendar on your mobile device through the JCU Timetable Link.
Important note: If your name has not been assigned to a teaching activity in the Timetable system, that teaching activity will not appear on your calendar. Your name must be assigned to a teaching activity for it to be displayed on your calendar.
Using your mobile device, follow the instructions below to attach your JCU Timetable to your calendar, selecting the relevant option for your device. The app will automatically update, however its timings are dependent on the calendar service and device you use (Google and Apple average around 24 hours).
Academic staff can view their personal timetable calendar via StaffOnline by selecting ‘Staff Calendar’, under the ‘Your Information’ tab.
Need more help? If you are having difficulty adding your personal timetable to your mobile device, email email@example.com.
For Google calendar (and for use on Android phones), you can only currently attach to a calendar within the web interface and not the phone application.
Step 1: Select other calendars.
Step 2: Select 'Add by URL'.
Step 3: Paste the Calendar URL provided on the Timetable Page on Student/Staff Online.
Step 4: Once loaded, your timetable with show as a calendar.
Step 5: For sync with an Android phone, go into the Calendar app settings and find the calendar name, and enable Sync.
For Office 365, you can add both on the web client, and within the outlook client. This section describes how to add in the web client.
Step 1: Login to your Office 365 mail and navigate to the Calendar menu using the box in the top left corner.
Step 2: Select the 'Add Calendar' menu and then select 'From internet'.
Step 3: Copy the Calendar URL from Staff/Students Online into the 'Link to the Calendar' text field, and also give the calendar a name, then select Save.
Step 4: Once loaded, your calendar will appear in the 'Other calendars' section.
Step 1: Go to Settings.
Step 2: Go to 'Accounts & Passwords'.
Step 3: Go to 'Add Account' and select 'Other'.
Step 4: Under 'Calendars', select 'Add Subscribed Calendar'.
Step 5: Enter the calendar URL for the JCU Timetable (found in Student/Staff Online) into the 'Server' field (in Apple Settings). Once the URL has been entered, the system will verify. You will then receive a subscription screen with the server address, select Save.
Step 6: Once you are in the Calendar app, make sure My JCU Timetable is selected in the 'Show Calendars' menu.
Step 1: Go to Calendar.
Step 2: Select 'Open Calendar', followed by 'From Internet'.
Step 3: Paste in the calendar address.