Grants, Proposals and Awards
- Expanding research collaboration between regional Australia and Southeast Asia
Funding is available for:
- Up to ten travel grants of $5,000 each for researchers from Australian regional universities to travel to partner institutions in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Viet Nam to progress negotiations to reach agreement on the collaborative research proposed for the workshop(s).
- Logistical support for one or two workshop(s) to be hosted by an Australian regional university, including a contribution towards catering and incidentals if required.
- The attendance of researchers from Southeast Asia to participate in one or both workshops (up to ten incoming visits).
- Funding Opportunities: NOAA climate and global change postdoctoral fellowship programme (closing date 10/Jan/2020)
- Development research collaboration grants in Danida priority countries (closing date 21/Jan.2020, recurring)
- Round 4 - Heritage Conservation Community Sustainability Grants open:
Up to $4 million will be allocated through targeted rounds in 2019/20 to projects which support a range of environmental and heritage protection activities.
- 2020 Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP) Conservation Awards
Read CLP’s full eligibility criteria and access the application form here Application deadline: 24th November 2019
- 2020 Science and Innovation Awards for Young People in Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
- Research Professionals - Funds opportunities
- The Ian Potter Foundation
- Funding opportunities and PhD opportunities: Northen Development
- Exploration grant – conservation technologies
- Exploration grant – recovery of species on the brink of extinction
- Perpetual IMPACT funding 2019
Scholarships, Training and Job Positions
- Cape York Natural Resource Management: Biodiversity Project Officer (fixed term until 30 July 2023, full time position)
- Department of Geography (NUS), is looking up to the level of tenured full Professor on the following areas:
(1) disturbance dynamics
(2) macroecology & biodiversity conservation
(3) water resources.
The candidate should also have geospatial analysis or environmental modeling expertise
- Competitive Summer Internship and Industry Placement ($2,000 bursary) - Cairns/Townsville/Mackay)
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam is offering Jobs focused on Crop and Plant Physiology and Terrestrial Biodiversity.
- Earth Institute Postdoctoral Research Program in Sustainable Development (email@example.com)
- Exciting Research Masters or PhD Student project available at GAME lab (JCU): Novel appeasing pheromones to minimise stress & aggression, & bolster reproductive & immune function in African wild dogs
- Software Development and Machine Learning - Australian Institute of Marine Science in Townsville and Perth
- Senior Lecturer in Planning & Environmental Law - Faculty of Business and Economics (University if South Pacific)
More details: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- International Visiting Professor position in BRAZIL (UFPB): 55 (fifty-five) vacancies will be offered for professors with a Ph.D
- Spatial Ecologist and Connectivity with Joint Research Centre (JRC), Italy
- 5 Years Research Fellow Position at USC
- Short term position for PhD student: DEVELOPMENT OF ACHACHA FRUIT WITH SMALL SEEDS OR NO SEEDS
- PhD project to study Black-throated finch Ecology
Essential selection criteria:
- An undergraduate degree in science;
- Ecological research experience through an Honours or Masters program;
- Evidence of strong written and communication skills (e.g. published works);
- Ecological field experience
Desirable selection criteria:
- Ornithological experience
- Strong quantitative skills
- Banding licence or willingness to apply for one
- Remunerated short field work job: Environmental Management Professional
CV's to send to: Ingrid.email@example.com
- FIELD PROJECTS International: Research Assistant Training Program
- HDR Scholarships available - Food Agility HDR Program
- 45th New Phytologist Symposium: Ecological and evolutionary consequences of plant-fungal invasions
Where: Campinas, Brazil when: 2-23 June 2020
Travel grant deadline: Thursday, 19 March 2020 Poster abstract deadline: Thursday 16 April 2020
- A single point of contact for researchers, potential partners seeking for assistance, ...