Grants, Proposals and Awards
Tall Poppy Campaign - AIPS: nominations close COB Wednesday, 15 April 2020
- Morris Animal Foundation announces calls for proposals to study fire-related injuries in Australian wildlife
- L'OREAL - UNESCO for WOMEN in Science - 2020 Climate Edition
- Oxford Climate Change Competition
- APEC science prize for innovation, research and education (ASPIRE)
- New opportunities matching your *Research Fingerprint - Have a look!
- Expanding research collaboration between regional Australia and Southeast Asia
Funding is available for:
- Up to ten travel grants of $5,000 each for researchers from Australian regional universities to travel to partner institutions in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or VietNam to progress negotiations to reach agreement on the collaborative research proposed for the workshop(s).
- Logistical support for one or two workshop(s) to be hosted by an Australian regional university, including a contribution towards catering and incidentals if required.
- The attendance of researchers from Southeast Asia to participate in one or both workshops (up to ten incoming visits).
- Round 4 - Heritage Conservation Community Sustainability Grants open:
Up to $4 million will be allocated through targeted rounds in 2019/20 to projects which support a range of environmental and heritage protection activities.
- 2020 Science and Innovation Awards for Young People in Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
- Research Professionals - Funds opportunities
- The Ian Potter Foundation
- Exploration grant – recovery of species on the brink of extinction
Scholarships, Training and Job Positions
- MENTORING Program: L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand is seeking female PhD student to apply to join the 2020 six-month program as mentees.
- Career opportunities at the Australian Wildlife Conservancy.
- Global Imaging Spectroscopy Futures Post Doctoral
- Research Assistant Program Enrolment Open Now
- IKEBASQUE launched a new international call and is offering 20 positions for experienced postdoctoral researchers!
- Free Deep-Learning Workshop
-Risk Management and Bayesina deep learning workshops from Paula Martinex Villegas (UQ) -* its not for beginners .
More info: Chantelle.Pinnington@jcu.edu.au
- Cape York Natural Resource Management: Biodiversity Project Officer (fixed term until 30 July 2023, full time position)
- Department of Geography (NUS), is looking up to the level of tenured full Professor on the following areas:
(1) disturbance dynamics
(2) macroecology & biodiversity conservation
(3) water resources.
The candidate should also have geospatial analysis or environmental modeling expertise
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam is offering Jobs focused on Crop and Plant Physiology and Terrestrial Biodiversity.
- Earth Institute Postdoctoral Research Program in Sustainable Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Exciting Research Masters or PhD Student project available at GAME lab (JCU): Novel appeasing pheromones to minimise stress & aggression, & bolster reproductive & immune function in African wild dogs
- Software Development and Machine Learning - Australian Institute of Marine Science in Townsville and Perth
- Senior Lecturer in Planning & Environmental Law - Faculty of Business and Economics (University if South Pacific)
More details: (email@example.com)
- Spatial Ecologist and Connectivity with Joint Research Centre (JRC), Italy
- Remunerated short field work job: Environmental Management Professional
CV's to send to: Ingrid.firstname.lastname@example.org
- FIELD PROJECTS International: Research Assistant Training Program
- HDR Scholarships available - Food Agility HDR Program