You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Audio Visual Services
- GATCF Labs
- 26-001 Foyer
- AV Button controls
- AV Touch Panel Control
- AV User guides
- Connecting a laptop
- Control PowerPoint with iClickr
- Document cameras/visualisers
- Flat Panel Displays
- Frequently Asked Questions
- GATCF Desktop PC
- Associated rooms
- Laptops in meeting rooms
- Media players
- Miscellaneous user guides
- Present PowerPoint with notes
- Recording Lectures
- TANDBERG Remote Controls
- Hearing Assist Device
- cisco sx10 control
- A4-130 Group table
Cisco SX 10&20 Remote Control
Cisco SX10 videoconference system components
Hover the mouse over the image for a description.
If the mouse cursor turns into a hand, click for more information.
Cisco SX10 Control
The Cisco SX10 videconference unit is connected to a display (TV) and operated by the Cisco SX10 remote control.
The left/right/up/down arrow buttons on the remote, have two functions:
- Used to move the cursor to the icons on the display - Camera control, Share content (laptop), Connect call manually and Settings
- Used for control when within a function (camera control etc.)
Press the Back button to exit out of a function
Open Camera control and adjust
- Move the cursor to the Camera icon in the upper right hand corner and press the OK/Enter button to activate it.
- Use the pan, tilt zoom buttons to adjust the camera angle
- Press the Back button to close the camera control
Show laptop presentation
- Connect the laptop to the AV system with the HDMI cable and activate the laptop's dual display (Win/P to duplicate or mirror displays).
- Move the cursor to the Share icon on the display and press the OK/Enter button to share the laptop content
- Press the Back button to stop sharing.