- Future Students
- Current Students
- Research and Teaching
- Partners and Community
- About JCU
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Advanced Analytical Centre
- Applying to JCU
- Australian Lions Stinger Research
- Australian Tropical Herbarium
- Association of Australian University Secretaries
- Careers and Employability
- Australian Quantum & Classical Transport Physics Group
- Centre for International Trade and Business in Asia
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- COVID-19 Advice
- Diploma of Higher Education
- Division of Tropical Environments and Societies
- Economic Geology Research Centre
- Graduate Research School
- Indigenous Education and Research Centre
- IT Services
- International Students
- JCU Eduquarium
- JCU Global Experience
- JCU Halls of Residence
- Language and Culture Research Centre
- Marine Geophysics Laboratory
- Open Day
- Parents and Partners
- Pathways to University
- Planning and Performance
- Planning for your future
- Professional Experience Placement
- Rapid Assessment Unit
- JCU Connect
- Safety and Wellbeing
- Scholarships @ JCU
- Student Equity and Wellbeing
- This is Uni
- General Information
- Audio Visual Services
- Booking rooms for a videoconference
- Connection Guide
- Videoconferencing recommendations
- Introduction to Video Conferencing
- View JCU videoconference room details
- 4k Video
- Videoconferencing Resolution
- All JCU and associated video conference rooms
- Vidcon History
- GATCF Labs
- AV survey
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Collaborative Spaces
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Wireless presentation device
A flexible platform for sharing content wirelessly from downloads, USB and cloud storage.
Download user guide here
Click on the image for more information from AMX Australia
ENZO - in which rooms
- Cairns A3-001
- Townsville 5-001 25-001 25-002 26-001
Supports what type of files
- Office Documents (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .pdf, .rtf, .txt, .pps, .ppsx)
- Images (.png, .jpg, .bmp, .gif)
- Video (.mp4 with H.264 video and AAC audio)
Get started with ENZO
Touch the Wireless Collaborator button on the touch panel - the ENZO screen will appear on the touch panel.
Click with the ENZO mouse anywhere on the screen (if you touch it with a finger, the ENZO screen will be enlarged on the touch panel, touch it again and it will reduce in size, hence the need for a separate mouse).
Access and present files on USB
1) USB - plug the USB stick into the USB port on the ENZO device
2) Scroll through the files and select files to be presented by using the ENZO mouse.
Access and present files stored in Dropbox
Dropbox may be accessed using either of the following methods:
- Click on the Sign In bar and log in to Dropbox
- Use a mobile device to scan the QR code offered on the touch panel. You have ten minutes to scan the QR code before it expires. If it does, reload the Enzo page for a new code.
Present a file by clicking on the file in the list which appears.
Access and present files stored on a laptop
With the integration of MirrorOp® real-time screen mirroring technology, you can wirelessly share content that you have on your own device.
To present content from your laptop (Win or Mac) without an AV cable and from your BYOD (smart phone and tablet) visit amx.com/mirrorop to download the MirrorOpp Senders app.
- Launch the app
- Click on MirrorOp on the ENZO screen
- Enter the IP address and code shown into your device.
The content displayed on your device will now be shown on the projector screen.
The built in web browser allows users to search the web for information to share in a meeting. Simply open the browser by clicking on the Browser button
and navigate to your selected websites. Multiple tabs within the browser allow you to view numerous websites easily.
Enzo has a dedicated Applications button which makes is easy to find your most commonly used web based apps by simply creating a shortcut. Click on the Applications button to launch.