The following browsers support Pexip Infinity
Each link will take you to a detailed browser specific pexip.com instruction file (.pdf) on how to use WebRTC
1. Click on https://pexip.jcu.edu.au (or type it in) and press Enter
2. In the popup JCU Virtual Meeting Room window, type in the address of the Person or conference to call, in this example email@example.com. Type in Your name which be will be shown to the other participants.
3. The connection is by default both video and audio - to change the default i.e. turn camera and/or microphone off, click on the handset/camera icon and change as required.
4. Click on CONNECT - a popup window asks
'Would you like to share your camera and microphone with pexip.jcu.edu.au'
If there are more than one camera and/or more than one microphone, make the necessary selections before clicking on 'Share Selected Devices'
5. Another popup is shown - click on the START button to join the Virtual Meeting Room
6. You are now connected to the VMR
Any open computer application, images and .pdf files can be shared.