The AV system is on
The system defaults to showing nothing on the projector and TV screens in the Chamber upon turning the AV system on.
There are a number of buttons and a slide control on the touch panel which triggers events as follows:
- Recording Camera - Select and adjust a camera for Mediasite recordings.
- Laptop Inner - Duplicates a laptop connected at the inner table on the displays in the Chamber.
- Laptop Outer - Duplicates a laptop connected at the outer table on the displays in the Chamber
- Local PC - Duplicates the Desktop PC located on top of the equipment rack on the displays in the Chamber
- Video Conference - Sets the AV system in videoconference mode, a prerequisite for connecting to other videoconference rooms and a Virtual Meeting Room (VMR).
- EXIT - Turn off the AV system
- Presentation Volume - Touch and slide to adjust the playback volume of a laptop or the Local PC presentation