You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Audio Visual Services
- GATCF Labs
- 26-001 Foyer
- AV Button controls
- AV Touch Panel Control
- AV User guides
- Connecting a laptop
- Control PowerPoint with iClickr
- Document cameras/visualisers
- Flat Panel Displays
- Frequently Asked Questions
- GATCF Desktop PC
- Associated rooms
- Laptops in meeting rooms
- Media players
- Miscellaneous user guides
- Present PowerPoint with notes
- Recording Lectures
- TANDBERG Remote Controls
- Williams Hearing Assist
- cisco sx10 control
- A4-130 Group table
VAVS Home 1-330 system on
1-330 system on
Hover the mouse over the tabs and buttons for a description.
Tabs and buttons with descriptions commencing with ‘GOTO’ can be clicked to simulate touch panel action.
The AV system is on
The system defaults to showing nothing on the projector and TV screens in the Chamber upon turning the AV system on.
There are a number of buttons and a slide control on the touch panel which triggers events as follows:
- Recording Camera - Select and adjust a camera for Mediasite recordings.
- Laptop Inner - Duplicates a laptop connected at the inner table on the displays in the Chamber.
- Laptop Outer - Duplicates a laptop connected at the outer table on the displays in the Chamber
- Local PC - Duplicates the Desktop PC located on top of the equipment rack on the displays in the Chamber
- Video Conference - Sets the AV system in videoconference mode, a prerequisite for connecting to other videoconference rooms and a Virtual Meeting Room (VMR).
- EXIT - Turn off the AV system
- Presentation Volume - Touch and slide to adjust the playback volume of a laptop or the Local PC presentation