You and Your CourseOpportunities
Research and Teaching
Our ResearchResearch Degrees
Partners and Community
Partner with JCU
- Careers and Employability
- Open Day
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine
Audio Visual Services
- GATCF Labs
- 26-001 Foyer
- AV Button controls
- AV Touch Panel Control
- AV User guides
- Connecting a laptop
- Control PowerPoint with iClickr
- Document cameras/visualisers
- Flat Panel Displays
- Frequently Asked Questions
- GATCF Desktop PC
- Associated rooms
- Laptops in meeting rooms
- Media players
- Miscellaneous user guides
- Present PowerPoint with notes
- Recording Lectures
- TANDBERG Remote Controls
- Williams Hearing Assist
- cisco sx10 control
- A4-130 Group table
VAVS Home d1-018 system on
d1-018 system on
Hover the mouse over the tabs and buttons for a description.
Tabs and buttons with descriptions commencing with ‘GOTO’ can be clicked to simulate touch panel action.
The audio visual equipment is on
- There are 3 wall mounted flat panel displays in the lab, referred to as Display 1, Display 2 and Display 3 on the touch panel.
- Any of the media sources (Computer, Laptop, Document Camera, Presenter Camera, Arm Camera, NUC 1 and NUC 2) can be pushed independently onto the displays.
- Wireless microphones are available on the lectern - room reinforcement level is adjusted by the Microphone Volume button.
- A ceiling mounted presenter camera is located above the lectern.
- A camera mounted on an arm is available at the lectern for close ups.
- Two NUC (mini PC) can also be used as presentation media.
- A preview function allows for the adjustment of cameras prior to showing them on the displays.
- A recording system (Mediasite) is available on the touch panel.