Hover the mouse over the tabs and buttons for a description.
Tabs and buttons with descriptions commencing with ‘GOTO’ can be clicked to simulate touch panel action.
The audio visual equipment is on
The following equipment is available in the Simulation Lab:
- 7x wall mounted flat panel dislays referred to as the Main Displays
- Student Displays
- All-in-one desktop PC
- HDMI cable and adaptors to connect a laptop
- Document camera (on the lectern)
- Presenter camera (ceiling mounted above the lectern)
- Bench Camera
- Arm Camera for lectern closeups
- Ceiling mounted lectern microphone
- Wireless microphones
- Mediasite recording system with control button and status light