Hover the mouse over the tabs and buttons for a description.
Tabs and buttons with descriptions commencing with ‘GOTO’ can be clicked to simulate touch panel action.
The audio visual equipment is on
The following equipment is fitted to the Anatomy Lab:
- 1x 75inch flat panel display referred to as the Main Display
- 4x 47inch wall mounted student displays (referred to as 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Desktop PC on the lectern
- HDMI cable and adaptors (on the lectern) to connect a laptop to the AV system
- Document camera on the lectern
- Presenter camera ceiling mounted above the lectern
- A camera mounted on an arm for closeups of proceedings on the lectern
- 1x ceiling mounted button microphone located above the lectern
- 2x wireless microphones and recharger on the lectern
- 1x Mediasite hardware recording system with control button and status light
The AV system defaults to selecting the Main Display for a presentation with no media shown.