Hover the mouse over the tabs and buttons for a description.
Tabs and buttons with descriptions commencing with ‘GOTO’ can be clicked to simulate touch panel action.
The AV system is on
The following equipment is fitted to the Microbiology/Physiology lab:
- There is 1x 52inch and 8x 47 inch flat panel displays in the room referred to as the Main Displays
- Desktop PC on the lectern
- HDMI cable and adaptors (on the lectern) to connect a laptop to the AV system
- Document camera on the lectern
- Presenter camera ceiling mounted above the lectern
- A microscope
- 1x ceiling mounted button microphone located above the lectern
- 2x wireless microphones and recharger on the lectern
- 1x Mediasite hardware recording system with control button and status light
The AV system defaults to selecting the Main Display for a presentation with no media shown.