Hover the mouse over the tabs and buttons for a description. Tabs and buttons with descriptions commencing with ‘GOTO’ can be clicked for more information.
Workgroup monitors control
The presenter controls what content is pushed to the work group monitors by touching the Workgroup Monitors tab.
- To show nothing: Touch the Off (No Image) button
- To allow local monitor control: Touch the Monitors Under Local Control button
- To show what is shown on the left projector screen: Touch the Copy Left Screen button
- To show what is shown on the right projector screen: Touch the Copy Right Screen button
- To show the desktop PC: Touch the Computer button
- To show the presenter's laptop: Touch the Laptop button
- To show the presenter's wireless collaborator: Touch the Wireless Collaborator button
- To show a student's laptop: Touch the Student Laptop button and Number of the work group table where the laptop is connected.