RiskWare System Use
This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to use JCU’s online Work Health and Safety Risk Management System, RiskWare..
Audience: All staff and students – required by all staff and Post Graduate Students to complete within 3 months of commencement at JCU
- Identify key features of RiskWare
- Identify and report work place hazards using RiskWare
- Understand and report work related incidents using RiskWare
- Recognise risk and create risk assessment
- If required to, manage the reported hazard or incident at JCU
- Session 1: How to access and login to RiskWare
- Session 2: How to report an incident or hazard in RiskWare
- Session 3: How to create a risk assessment in RiskWare
- Session 4: How to manage a reported incident or hazard in RiskWare
Link to other Courses: "WHS Risk Management Fundamentals Training" – completed this training before you learn how to enter a risk assessment into RiskWare.
Cost: No Cost
Duration: 1.5 Hours Face to Face or online video
Facilitator: HSE Training and Communication Advisor, email@example.com 478 14429
|Thursday 30th January 2020||1:00 pm - 2:30 pm||Townsville||Building 002 - Room 107|
|Wednesday 12th February 2020||10:00 am - 11:30 am||Townsville||Building 002 - Room 107|
|Tuesday 25th February 2020||10:00 am - 11:30 am||Townsville||Building 002 - Room 107|
|Friday 20th March 2020||10:30 am - 12:00 pm||Townsville||Building 002 - Room 107|
|Friday 31st January 2020||11:00 am - 12:00 pm||Cairns||Building B1 - Room 104|
|Thursday 13th February 2020||9:00 am - 10:30 am||Cairns||Building B1 - Room 104|
|Monday 23rd March 2020||1:00 pm - 2:30 pm||Cairns||Building B1 - Room 104|
Contact the HSE Training and Communications Advisor to organise a customised sessions for JCU off site locations.
Raelene Fewquandie - firstname.lastname@example.org or 07478 14429.