Brisbane's premium student accommodation
When deciding where to live, you're choosing your new home, so your surroundings, cost of living, work life, and social life should all be taken into account, let alone the distance to your campus. Student One’s location in Brisbane's central business district puts you just a short walk away from Sarina Russo Institute, shopping centers, entertainment, and nightlife. With easy access to all that Brisbane has to offer, you can explore the city and get where you need to go quickly. That's the smart way to live.
With three residences to choose from offering room for over 2,000 residents, there is a wide range of living options to meet a variety of requirements and budgets, from single and twin studios, to private and lockable rooms in shared Four-, Five- or Six Bedroom apartments; and everyone has access to the support of our 24-hour customer service.
Our facilities include:
- Fully furnished and air-conditioned rooms
- high ceilings, with full-height windows and block-out fabric blinds
- free unlimited high-speed internet
- communal and breakout spaces for socialising and study
- media and games rooms with large screens for movies and gaming
- gym and free bicycles and purpose-built bicycle storage
- communal kitchen and outdoor BBQ for cooking and entertaining
- a swimming pool (at Wharf Street only)
Free and totally unlimited high-speed internet is provided throughout all buildings. Regardless of where you are in our residence, through our extensive WiFi network you will have access to your course notes, your friends and family and your favourite TV shows.
Our Student One Residences are staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Our staff are focused on your needs and naturally, your safety and security is a primary focus.
Know that your rent will not change during the length of your lease and avoid any nasty and unbudgeted surprises knowing your water, electricity and internet are all included.
Be part of a community of likeminded people and make friends from all over the world. This is what living at Student One is about.
Click HERE to see the rooms and facilities, rates and inclusions and ask us any questions you might have.
International students can choose to live with a family in a homestay through the Australian Homestay Network (AHN). Students will enjoy everyday activities with their AHN homestay host including:
- Being shown around the community
- Help with the basics of Australian culture
- Taking part in everyday conversation
- Learning basics such as buying transport tickets, where the local shops are, how to access banking, internet, mobile phone and personal safety tips
- Help with English and ‘Aussie’ words and phrases
- Help with the search for appropriate longer-term accommodation options if required
- Ongoing support from AHN
AHN Homestay is recommended as the best option for all new International Students visiting Australia for the first time.
Download the AHN 2021 Fee Schedule
To book homestay, please click below and you will be redirected to the AHN website.
Find out more about Australian Homestay Network
UniLodge accommodation offers you the combination of modern facilities and social opportunities, with student housing options designed especially for students to live well, study hard and have fun.
The closest Unilodge option to the JCU Brisbane campus is located in the heart of the city, close to transport links and just a short stroll from the main shopping precinct, Queen Street Mall. It's also near the Brisbane Botanic Gardens and kilometres of riverside walking and cycle paths.
Custom-designed for students, the on-site facilities include:
- A residents' lounge
- An outdoor pool and BBQ entertaining area
- Options for apartments a high floor balcony or air-conditioning
- Card operated laundry area
- Licensed café
- Security team and intercom system.
Find out more about UniLodge accommodation in Brisbane.
Amber provides top-notch student accommodations near the JCU Brisbane campus. They offer quality and affordable student accommodation while ensuring their students' safety.
The nearest amber student housing is on Mary Street, a major Brisbane central business district road. The prime location allows students to reach campus quickly with a well-connected transportation network. It also allows students to have a thriving social life as the area hosts a number of excellent restaurants, bars, cafes and shopping complexes.
Their features include:
- Offers a wide selection of accommodations.
- 100% Verified Listings on their platform.
- Price Match Guarantee. Find a lower price, and they'll match it.
- Fast & Easy Bookings with their dedicated platform
- Ensures hassle-free paperwork.
- 1-on-1 Expert Assistance for students worldwide.
Visit the Amberstudent website to book your accommodation.