The Resource Centre
The Resource Centre is a space designed for students to learn, relax, get support and interact while studying at JCU Brisbane. At the Centre, students will find friendly staff who will provide ongoing support during their academic journey. Students have access to resources like laptops, a reading nook, printing, copying and scanning facilities, games, and more.
Being a key participant in the on-boarding of new students and facilitating events and activities in conjunction with the Student Board, we are there for our students every step of the way.
Ask us about
- Online 24/7 access to journals and eBooks
- Borrowing copies of prescribed textbooks and general titles
- Events and extra-curricular activities on and off campus
- Using the boardroom and electronic whiteboard to deliver presentations
- Free access to the latest computers
- Access to free printing, scanning and copying facilities
- Access to short term loan of Lenovo Windows and MacBook Air laptops – conditions apply, refer to the Laptop Loan Terms and Conditions (PDF, 151 KB)
- Lost property.
- Access to Wi-Fi
- Access to web-based Microsoft Office 365
For further information, please refer to The Resource Centre Environment Policy and Borrowing Guide (PDF, 225 KB).
Please note, The Resource Centre is not able to assist in matters of student enrolment, finance or class registration. Some basic IT support can be provided, however for more technical support the IT Helpdesk in Townsville email@example.com is best to assist.