The Resource Centre
The Resource Centre is a space designed for students to learn, relax, get support and interact while studying at JCU Brisbane. At the Centre, you can find our friendly staff who are there to provide you with ongoing support during your academic journey, and you have access to resources like laptops, games, a reading nook, copying and printing facilities and more.
Ask us about
- Online 24/7 access to journals and eBooks
- Lending copies of prescribed textbooks and general titles
- Events and extra-curricular activities on and off campus
- Using the boardroom and electronic whiteboard to deliver presentations
- Free access to computers
- Access to free printing, scanning and copying facilities
- Access to Lenovo Windows laptops – conditions apply, refer to the Loan Agreement (PDF, 50 KB)
- Access to MacBook Air laptops – conditions apply, refer to the Loan Agreement (PDF, 91 KB)
- Lost property.