Through its research, teaching and engagement activities, the Division of Tropical Health and Medicine at James Cook University is at the forefront of improving health in rural, remote, Indigenous and tropical communities within Australia and world-wide.
Information for Students
- What courses are available?
- How much will it cost?
- Is there any accommodation on the campus?
- How do I apply?
- Who do I contact?
- More information for current students
- College of Medicine and Dentistry
- College of Healthcare Sciences
- College of Public Health, Medical and Veterinary Sciences
Centres and Institutes
- Australian Institute of Tropical Health and Medicine
- Mount Isa Centre for Rural and Remote Health
- Indigenous Health Unit
- Centre for Research Excellence (CRE in the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in rural and remote populations
- NHMRC National Centre of Research Excellence to Improve Management of Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Anton Breinl Research Centre for Health System Strengthening
- Centre for Biodiscovery and Molecular Development of Therapeutics
- Centre for Biosecurity and Tropical Infectious Diseases
- Centre for Nursing and Midwifery Research
- Comparative Genomics Centre
- Queensland Research Centre for Peripheral Vascular Disease (QRC-PVD)